Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am such a SLACKER......

WOW. It has been WAYYYYY too long since I have posted anything. A lot has happened in the last month or more so I will try to keep it short and sweet!!!
BIG NEWS.....MATT AND I BOTH GRADUATED FROM ULM!!!!!!
The first pic is Matt and I with my mom and dad!!! And the next is us with Matt's Aunt Debbie, Emily & Brandon (sister and BIL), Mom, Dad, and Mamaw!! We are so blessed to have such strong support systems through our journeys! Matt also made the news because it took him "nearly a decade" to earn his degree ;-). Only because he was fighting in the war and helping clean up after Katrina. Check it out  http://www.knoe.com/story/14692262/ulm-graduation-makes-history-a-story-behind-the-numbers

I am so proud of my sweet husband! I am very thankful for his determination to finish school despite all his setbacks. What a great example he has set for our children. I AM SO BLESSED!! I love you Matt!!!

 More BIG news.......BETSY GOT MARRIED!!

For some reason I do not have any pictures with Betsy so because I love her so much I am going to share this one with yall!! I know she will love it! haha! Congrats to her and Andy. I am honored to have been a part of their special day and pray many many years of happiness for them!

That is all I have time for now. Thanks for reading. I will get better at this updating thing. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment