Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WOWWWW!!!!! I CANNOT believe I have not posted in more than a year. Wait! Yes I can!!! SOOOOO much has happened in our wonderful life. I will start with the biggest and most important blessing.....Moriyah (Mo) Carson was born December 28, 2011. She is the light of our life and I cherish every moment with her.





She is already 6 months old (pics to come soon). Growing soooo fast!

Recently, like this week, I have finally made the decision to "quit" graduate school. It is too much. Way too much. I chose to make this decision because I want to stay at home with Mo and have more babies. My heart was so heavy each day I left her and after much prayer and discussion I made the decision. The best decision for my family.

To celebrate my recent decision I had a "martha moment". I cooked a Pinterest recipe. Chicken gyros and homemade pita bread. It was pretty delicious. Recipe

I am looking forward to more cooking and taking care of things around the house and my sweet little family. I am also planning to get back to blogging because it is so much fun!

Thanks for reading!!
Malissa

1 comment:

  1. better get to bloggin woman, no excuses now! love u toni

    ReplyDelete