Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our First Harvest!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!
Matt and I were able to pick our first batch of fresh veges out of our own garden today!!!!
Check out our bountiful gatherings of the Arugula and Chard planted in our front yard! That's right our FRONT yard where everyone can see :-). It's what us urban farmers have to do!!!!!
 We ended up getting more than enough.........
I wish I would have gotten a pick before I picked but I just have ones after.

So that was a very exciting thing for us today (crazy I know). I didn't realize how much fun gardening would be when I got started. I love spending time in the yard and checking on my plants! So much fun!!

Well it's off to bed for me! Half day at work tomorrow, afternoon with my sweet hubs, and staying the night with my Mema! Looking forward to a wonderful day!

Blessings to you all and thanks for reading about my plants!! :-)

2 comments: