Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eek....Here goes nothing....

HI! My name is Malissa and I have been wanting to blog for a long time. I am not very witty, or interesting at all, but I think this will be fun! So just a little quick run-down about me, my life, my family, my pups, my hobbies...OK probably not all of that but the basics none the less!


I'm Malissa. My husband is Matt. We are somewhere between the ages of 20 and 30 :-). We are both about to graduate from college. We got married July 12, 2008. We live in a pink house (hopefully that will change soon). We have taken on the challenge of gardening (eek). We believe in the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and live our life to glorify the Father (as best we can because we are not perfect). We have two precious pups (mine is more precious than his!!). And well......that's all I got. So now I will just add some pics of life until now!









Ok, so that is just a few pics of us over the past 3 years!!! Love that guy!! Well that is it for now, I have to go to bed!! Yes, I am young and I go to bed before 9 most nights..don't judge me!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! And I love you and Matt and my grand dogs! Wait until you get to garden in God's country - we will be truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete